The Deep Dark Woods (2002)
"Never break the law of the woods."
Smash, slash, gash, bash and even a very short lesbian scene.
Everything you're looking for in a slasher flick.
- "...The local park ranger enforces the rules of the woods pretty harshly..." UtterTrash.com
- "...This keeps you laughing at the intended jokes..." UtterTrash.com
- The Deep Dark Woods premiered during the 2003 Frightvision Convention at the Holiday Inn Westlake to a standing room only crowd.
- Our Bloopers and the Soundtrack, 13 Tracks from 9 Different Artists
- 58 Minutes (and that's not including the Soundtrack)
- Michael Hayes, Michael Perzel