The Deep Dark Woods "No Witnesses" (2004)
A man found stumbling out of a desolate wooded area and covered in blood, is accused of the murders of seven friends with whom he had gone on a weekend camping trip. With his only defense being a bizarre tale of encountering a psychopathic park ranger, he finds himself on an express tip to the electric chair. His only hope of salvation? A daring return to the scene of the crime with a group of investigators looking for clues. Will the truth be revealed or will the body count grow? The truth lies in ?..The Deep Dark Woods.
- Gregory J. Lavelle, Michael Hayes, Melanie Hauer ,Michael Perzel
- Roughly $ 1,300.00 (A lot of the budget was sent on food for the cast and crew.)
- Approximately 1260 man hours to shot.
(Does not include editing)
- WINNER - Best Cast Performance at the Late Night Horror Film Fest (California 2009)
- OFFICIAL SELECTION - Late Night Horror Film Fest (California 2009)
- OFFICIAL SELECTION - Films For Food Film Fest (Erie, Pennsylvania 2009)
- OFFICIAL SELECTION - Fright Night Film Festival (Louisville, Kentucky 2009)
- "...It does its job of entertaining the target audience; fans of gory slasher films with goofy humor..." www.UtterTrash.net
- "...You have to like a killer who coordinates his outfits with his weapons and kills people..." www.TheyreComing.com
- "You'd be hard-pressed to find a bunch of guys more excited about what they're doing on any set." Melanie Hauer (Mary Resh)
- "No Witnesses" premiered at two different locations at the same time on April 3rd, 2004. At the 2004 Cinema Wasteland Convention in Strongsville and at the 2004 Frightvision Convention at the Holiday Inn Westlake.